About the position:
In this role, you’ll be working directly with our team on fulfilling our client website and support contracts. This can include tasks like creating and implementing new website designs within WordPress using Divi, making updates to existing website designs, designing email marketing assets, or assisting our team with other design projects.
This is a part-time, remote position with flexible scheduling and opportunity for growth with a start-up company. Applicants are encouraged to apply by sending their resume, cover letter, portfolio or samples of previous design work, and one reference.
- Design and implement client websites on WordPress using Divi.
- Perform graphic and web design tasks, including creating marketing assets, updating existing website designs, creating new graphics, and sourcing images.
- Basic setup on WordPress plugins such as Gravity Forms
- Perform testing to ensure websites are up to quality and free of error.
- Collaborate with leadership team on product and process improvements.
- Keep up-to-date with client documentation and tasks in our project management software.
- Work in tandem with our team to fulfill client website contracts and support requests.
- At least 1 year of experience in web design, graphic design, UX, or web development
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, computer science, or related field
- Exceptional graphic design skills with experience in designing for the web
- Strong communication skills in interacting with both internal team members and clients
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and creativity.
- High levels of comfort with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) HTML/CSS, and WordPress or comparable content management systems.
- Experience using Divi or similar framework like Webflow
Nice to Have (But not required):
Experience with holistic health and wellness a plus!
About Digital Balance:
Digital Balance is a seed stage technology company focused on helping health and wellness practitioners. We help healers have more time to do what they do best: help others. Through our website design and marketing services, we make it easier for practitioners to grow their businesses, find new customers, and engage with their communities.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Web Design: 2 years (Required)